Elham Ali Hassan
Principal & Partner
Head of Litigation
Elham Ali Hassan is acknowledged as one of the leading litigators and arbitrators in Bahrain at the forefront of legal developments.
Elham genuinely wants to help solve problems, knows how to deliver the highest quality service and professional representation, and is accustomed to handling high public profile matters, negotiations, and settlements.
Elham advises and acts on behalf of multi-national organizations, institutions, agencies, and international law firms. Over the course of her career Elham has devoted substantial attention to solving problems involving shareholder, partnership and employment matters, contractual formation and interpretation, restraints of trade, insurance, intellectual property, land ownership controversies, franchises, financial transactions disputes, and the seizure of assets under maritime law.
Elham has civil litigation experience at the pre-litigation, first instance, and appellate levels and criminal litigation experience. She has been admitted to both the Court of Cassation and Constitutional Court. She is often appointed as a Bahrain law expert before foreign courts of different jurisdictions.
- Court of Cassation of the Ministry of Justice
- Bahrain Chamber of Dispute Resolutions (the BCDR)
- International Bar Association
- National Committee of International Chamber of Commerce ICC Court’s (Former)
- Center of Commercial Arbitration for the GCC Countries
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre